Monday, February 14, 2011

Week Two

Weight: 138.4lb

I've lost a pound - this is good news!  I'm definitely noticing a difference in how I feel since I've been making healthier choices this last week.  I made this insane pea soup yesterday which was absolutely delicious.  I'll post the recipe later.

My legs were killing me when I woke up on Sunday morning after doing all of those squats and leg lifts so that was encouraging.  No pain no gain - right?!  I think I might try Bikram Yoga this evening but it is raining so we'll see if I manage to venture out.......;)

I haven't had any coffee or alcohol so far in February and I'm definitely feeling a difference.  I'm having hot water with fresh ginger in it each morning and I feel great for it.  An added bonus to drinking this is that it's so much better for my skin so I'm hoping that I'm going to notice a difference in that department.

I'm not looking for any kind of quick fix plan but I do feel spurred on to work harder at this given the fact that I'm seeing and feeling results so quickly.

Onwards and upwards my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment