Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What The Hell Is This All About????!


So here's the deal - as per my newly installed countdown clock I am a mere ninety seven days away from turning the big (aka dreaded) 3-0.  Now not until am I about to turn this milestone age but I am doing so unwed, barren and with few of my life goals achieved as of yet (I still haven't made that first million - dammit!).  But today I have decided to set myself a little challenge.  Living Social sent out an offer today for a two hour boudoir shoot and I decided to make a little purchase.  I've decided that I am going to dedicate the next ninety seven days to getting fit, healthy and body beautiful and on my 30th birthday I plan on posing in my underwear (excuse me - I think I just vomited a little in my mouth!!).  I'm going to use this blog to monitor my weight, what I'm eating, my moods and generally how the progress is coming along.  I don't expect anybody else to read it but at least if somebody does it might encourage me to stick to some sort of routine.

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment